Showbox, which is now one of the most popular online streaming service applications in the global market was launched in the month of June in 1999. The headquarters of Showbox is in Nambusunhwan, Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. Showbox is basically a film distribution company who has decided to get in the business of online streaming so that they are able to generate more revenue. Showbox has never been a small company from the beginning. After their launch, they were able to manage 6 movies out of the 10 movies to stream on their service. Showbox has always been very much into improving and increasing their library and they have always done that.
Here we have listed down all the steps that users will have to follow if they want to download and install the Showbox application for their Roku
- The first thing that the user needs to do is make sure that the internet that they are connected to is properly connected to the Roku and the Smart TV. If the internet connection is not proper users will not be able to proceed further with the procedure.
- Users will now have to sync their devices through the internet so that both the Roku and the Smart TV is able to work and stay connected from the same router.
- Users will now have to establish a very simple connection between their mobile phone and their Roku TV. Users will have to use the option of screen mirroring to use this option in their Roku TV. When users will turn on the visibility of the Roku TV then the Roku TV will be visible to all the devices in its proximity.
- Users will now have to go to the option of cast screen which will be available in the settings of the Android device and then simply connect to the Roku TV option and it will eventually mirror the mobile screen on the TV.
- The cast screen option will be available in the android phone under the Display option where there will be a tab called Connect and Share. Once this procedure is completed, users will be able to see the Roku TV and also make a connection with it on their android.
- The mirroring option will basically help users get the Showbox application on their Roku TV with the help of their mobile phone. Once the user starts the Showbox application on the Android phone they will be able to enjoy the content on their TV. There could be times when the screen mirroring will not be working in the first go. Make sure to try multiple times if this kind of problem arises.
- Once all the procedure is successfully completed by the user they can start playing their content on their smartphone and they will be able to enjoy it.
- Users should always make sure to rotate their screen on their smartphone so that you are able to enjoy the movie to its full potential.
- If you are watching it on your Roku, make sure to keep the resolution of your mobile to the fullest so that you are able to enjoy the content in high definition.
Showbox has become very much popular in the past few years because more and more people have started using it and because of their vast library they end up recommending their friends and family to use it too. Most of the contents which are available here are in high definition and almost all the contents have a good picture quality available in the application. The best thing about Showbox is that it is able to stream movies and TV series even when the internet is not very faster.
Users can also download the content from Showbox and watch them later when they do not have any kind of proper internet connection. Showbox application is very much flexible in nature and is available to the users on different platforms like Android, iOS, and Windows. If you are very fond of watching movies and TV shows, then it is recommended to you to simply download and install the application and start enjoying all the fresh releases that are launched in the Showbox application.