If you are reading this article, then you probably want some more information about installing Terrarium TV on your Kodi. This article will help you gather information about how to install Terrarium TV on your Kodi.
Table of Contents
Terrarium TV is basically an application for streaming movies and TV shows online on different platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. The Terrarium TV application has a very vast range of collection of movies and TV shows which is the only reason why it has become so popular amongst people all over the world. The user interface of the Terrarium TV is also very sorted and neat and this is a reason why finding something to watch is not a problem with this application.
Also see: Terrarium TV vs ShowBox
Kodi is basically an app for open source that will help users stream all kinds of TV shows, movies, live TV, and different sports on platforms like Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, iOS, and Raspberry Pi. Kodi is a very nice application but it is not at all stable in nature. Kodi is basically a platform itself where users will be able to install different kinds of add-ons from Kodi which will make things interesting for all the users. Without the help of add-on-Kodi is just another boring application. Users will find different add-ons for movies TV shows and live TV. Installing add-ons on Kodi is very tough and painful for a non-technical person.
There are hundreds of add-ons which are available for Kodi. In the case of Terrarium TV, no such add-ons are required and users can enjoy the application after they are done with the whole installation procedure. If you are trying to install Terrarium TV as an additional one in Kodi then it is very important for you to know that there is no such Terrarium TV add-on available for Kodi. If you are looking for a streaming application in Kodi then you need to go through the addon list. The Covenantadd-on for Kodi is a very good add-on that will serve the purpose of watching TV shows and movies on Kodi TV.
Why is Terrarium TV better than Kodi?
Here we have listed down the reasons why Terrarium TV is a better option than Kodi when it comes to streaming movies and TV shows.
- The streaming sources in the case of Terrarium TV are very reliable and fast because of Google Drive links. The speed is very fast even for HD streaming.
- The Terrarium TV supports Android TV and Android TV box
- Terrarium TV has more than 50 videos which are streaming in 4K
- The subtitle support for Terrarium TV is very good because the subtitles are available in different languages which helps people from all around the world enjoy the content available in Terrarium TV.
- The Terrarium TV app also has the option of downloading and watching it in offline mode.
- The videos on Terrarium TV are sorted in a very organized manner which helps to find things to watch very easily.
- The Terrarium TV also comes with a TV calendar which helps users with the day-to-day updates.
This list will convince you to use Terrarium TV over Kodi but it is also very much true that Kodi has a very good community. The user interface of Terrarium TV is so good that people have started preferring Terrarium TV over Kodi. Installing Terrarium TV is much easier for a non-technical person than installing Kodi add-ons which is another big reason why people have started preferring Terrarium TV.