Watching the movie and TV Series has been the daily habit of the maximum population. The condition is so edgy, that no matter what happens, missing an episode or a particular movie is a big deal. Also, many of us worry about the fact that the Cable bills go higher with more demands or specifications. this fact pays a hindrance to our habit of watching digital media, be it a movie or a TV Show. Thankfully though, the Terrarium TV application came to our lives as a saviour. For, it streams free, digital media in High Definition format, giving users a good time. The Terrarium TV has played a good role since it emerged in our lives. Now, people all over the globe can watch their favourite digital media whenever they want. Not only because it is free, but because it is available at all times. Also, the best part about this application is, you can stream media online and also download it for later use.
Also Read: Terrarium Tv for PC & Terrarium Tv Fire stick or Fire TV
Now, many of you know what Roku is. It is a digital media player, manufactured by Roku Inc. what many of you don’t know is, Roku partners provide OTT (Over the Top) media content in the form of channels. Yes, you read that right. Roku distributes streaming media as a standalone product, directly to consumers over the web. Its services bypass telecommunications, broadcast television and multichannel television platforms, which traditionally acted as a controller of the media content as such, being distributed.
The best combination that one could own is a Roku player and the Terrarium TV application in one place. Therefore, if you wish to stream Terrarium TV on Roku, it is possible with certain guidelines that are really simple. The science behind this is, Terrarium TV is an Android Application and Roku OS is a Linux based, modified operating system. Which is why you cannot install the Terrarium TV apk file on Roku. However, when there is will, there is a way. This saying is accurate when it comes to Terrarium TV and Roku. The process that will work is explained below.
Install Terrarium TV on Roku:
[Note: Make sure, both your Smartphone and Roku player is connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.]
- Download the latest Terrarium TV apk, install it
- Move over to Play Store if you are using Android and AppStore if you are using iOS (iPhone)
- Search for an application called ‘Local Cast’. It is a free application.
The ‘Local Cast’ application will stream media from Terrarium TV, on the Roku player
- After the download and installation of the ‘Local Cast’ application, open it and tap on the small, yellow box.
Upon tapping, the available devices for streaming will be shown
- There is an option to Change the Scan Active For. Tap on the ‘Change’, turn on the toggle for Roku>OK
- Open the Terrarium TV app and search for the media content you wish to stream and watch on Roku. Once you find it, fetch the streaming source, preferably Google Video links for a smoother streaming with 1080p resolution
- Select the link of your choice and click on the Play With option.
- Choose ‘Local Cast’ as the streaming application and Select ‘Roku’
Download terrarium tv for iOS Devices
Done! It is that simple.
Once the process has been completed properly, you can start streaming media content on your Roku player. You can use your phone at the same time without any glitches. Also, you can adjust the volume of your media content via your smartphone. The process is simple and way better than Screen Mirroring for causes a lot of disturbances. Using another application as the mediator is a good job. Thanks to the likes of ‘Local Cast’ and similar applications like ‘All Screen’ and ‘All Cast’, we can now watch media from Terrarium TV on our Roku players.